Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neon_rainbow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 02:07 AM
    Ex girlfriend... any hope 2 get her back?
    We had been living together for 10 yrs, and its been almost a year since we broke up, we work together so we see each other daily. Sometimes she is very open and loving but at times very cold.At times she says she thinks of me and at times she is keeping her distance. She is not dating. Do I have any hope?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 02:53 AM

Why did you break up?

It's up to you if you want to ask her about getting back together or not,but I think it's time to close the book on this.

Getting over someone when you work together can be difficult,but if it has to be done,it has to be done.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 06:54 AM

Doesn't seem like it, and you both are probably healing from being together for so long, and having to see each other.

Its up to you to accept that you don't want another chance, so you can continue to get beyond this idea that there is hope.

I would imagine that it is over and the hope would be false at this point, from what you have written, sorry.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2011, 07:57 AM

Anything is possible, but it really does seem improbable right now.

If you were together 10 years, why would you think things would change now if you were back together? Just be honest with yourself and try to remember why you broke up to start with and what you disliked about her and the old relationship... then that urge to reunite should fade away.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2011, 09:04 PM
    Hope is always there, but why wait for it? When you could be living your life and looking for the next chapter in your romantic book, why would you stop time for this female who has openly told you she doesn't want to be with you. Go find someone who does, time will heal the vacant room in your heart that you had separated for her.

Good Luck,
    Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get back my husband who wants to separate? Can there still be hope? [ 21 Answers ]

My husband and I married out of love, or so I thought. We have been together for 11 years and married for 3. He was always a kind man who took care of me and told me every morning that he loves me. He felt a lot of times that I didn't love him. I was holding back some of my feelings because I was...

Girlfriend Broke up with me and I want her back is there hope? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, My girlfriend broke up with me. Been togther for almost 2 years. The first year was great and all good. Then it started to go down hill and I wasn't around enough. I live about 25 miles away and I never went to her place she awalys came out here. I missed her parents 25th aniveresrey dinner....

Ex girlfriend Pregnant! Any hope of getting back together one day? [ 120 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I finished 2 weeks ago. I knew in a way that things were not right for a few weeks, I'd noticed a sudden coldness and hostility. I'd questioned her about going out because I suspecte she would be cheating, though I back-tracked immediately. I made an issue of an ex...

Is there hope for me and my ex to get back together? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my ex was together for a year. We've been broke up for three months now. It's been hard for me. I'm o.k with it until I see him. We had problems just like any other couple. There was no cheating and no major arguments. I didn't know how to talk to him when something was bothering me. I would...

View more questions Search