Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel2306 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 09:52 PM
    Will another injury to a child charge send the estranged husband back to prison?
    My estranged husband is on a ten year felony probation for a felony injury to a child. He violated with another charge of injury to a child this time a class b misdemeanor only 3 months later after being put on probation.he's been in violation ever since until they find him guilty. There are about two police reports against him right now since he has been on probation and both are family violences but he didn't get charged with anything since no one went to jail. How likely is he to go to prison and do his time once he is found guilty. We are in Texas.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 09:55 PM

Let's hope he is put away until his grave is dug! OMG, intentional injury to an innocent child is unforgivable.

Oops, I know that wasn't a LEGAL answer, but hurting a child burns me to the core!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will violating a felony probation with a misdemeanor send ex husband to prison in tx? [ 2 Answers ]

My estranged husband is only felony shock probation for injury to a child for 10 years. He did 4 months in tdcj to scare him and he was released on shock probation. 10 months after getting out he reported a video of child abuse that happened 7 months earlier which he never turned in so he could use...

Father with parental rights won't send child back to mom [ 16 Answers ]

Mother provides full-time home and care for minor child. Father moves to another state, provides no care (maybe buys some care items for child but no legal arrangement). Father is legal father on birth certficate, never married, no legal custody agreement has been made. He takes child with...

I would like to adopt a child.Is it possible if my husband is in prison? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a long history of endometriosis and infertility. My husband and I have wanted to have a child for years and were going through infertility treatments. During the infertility treatments my husband got caught in the middle of something at work. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. ...

View more questions Search