Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bttascotch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2003, 09:57 PM
    Singing in the Rain
    Cna anyone give me their veiws on freindship or irony in the film :Singin in the Rain"?
    rosends Posts: 78, Reputation: 22

Jan 23, 2003, 01:46 PM
    singing in the Rain
    Here's some irony -- in a movie about lip syncing, debbie reynolds' vocals were done by marni nixon.
    Iamunni Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2003, 08:52 PM
    singing in the Rain
    The other person doesn't know what the are talking about. Debbie Reynolds sang her own songs
    n0040344 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Per wikipedia it's betty noyes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain Gutter Question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. We're re-roofing our home and will be installing new rain gutters soon. Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Do they work well? We have a lot of trees in the yard and many maples that make a mess in the...

Coastal city with most rain [ 8 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined Which coastal city would probably experience more days of rain? Daytona Beach,Florida, or Portland,Oregon, or Portland,Maine, or Baltimore,Maryland

Solutions to acid rain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a report on the solutions to acid rain. I am wondering if anyone could help me find some solutions for acid rain and also tell me what it is. Thank you so much for your help! Also another thing that would be a big help is if you could gives me ideas on how to present my report. EX:...

Coastal city with most rain days [ 1 Answers ]

Which coastal city would probably experience more days of rain? Daytona Beach,Florida Portland,Oregon Portland,Maine Baltimore,Maryland

View more questions Search