Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissy78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 06:53 PM
    Knee/leg pain
    I started to get a weird feeling in my right knee feeling as if it had to be stretched, 30 minutes later while in the shower I got another funny feeling in my right café to knee I looked down and it looked like around my knee bone was swollen, the pain is coming and going only now it goes up to my thigh and my toes start to tingle and I can not move my knee or toes.
    pc_lady Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2011, 07:28 PM
    Seriously, see a doctor ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Hard lump on leg between knee and ankle [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently developed a big hard lump on the front of his left leg between his knee and foot. It is hard to the touch Other than bad headaches he is in pretty good health. This past year he went to WW and lost 115 lbs.Do you have any idea what it could be?

Lateral knee pain; stiffness behind knee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an active 51 year old tennis player and golfer. I tore my medial meniscus in January and elected to rehab vs surgery. Now 3 months later pain has moved laterally and I'm getting stiffness behind my knee. MRI showed meniscus tear in posterior horn inferior and a small Baker's cyst. Treatment...

Lump on inside of leg on my knee [ 2 Answers ]

I play a lot of soccer and last may I went in for a tackle and hurt my knee at first the pain seem to be inside the knee and I couldn't bend my leg I didn't go to the docs because I thought it would get better on its own which it has to a certain extent I can bend it now but I've just started...

View more questions Search