sequence is a1, a2,a3,a4

d stands for the common difference.

The question is :

Give the description of the 9th term.
    a(n)= ?
    newb Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Hi mathgirl,

You'll need to state the problem carefully so that we can help you.

Tx,
    Phil
    Thegreywizard Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2007, 09:44 AM
    the equation is either geometric or arithmatic you must b more discriptive so I can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in a long term relationship but like someone else! [ 8 Answers ]

I've been going out with this guy for like... forever... I love him so much... and have done since I met him... but I've started to have feelings for another guy... but he's not just a guy... he's my best friend... I can't stop thinking about him... he's in my mind all the time and I feel guilty...

Complex numbers and nth roots [ 3 Answers ]

Using De Moivre's theorem and nth roots of complex numbers I need help putting z= the square root of 3 + I in trig form then finding the 5th roots of z and how to graph the roots. Can you answer this?

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

What is the medical term for... [ 1 Answers ]

I have sensitive skin that can easily react to temperature change, heat, stress, anxiety, embarrassment, and sometimes even touch. Red blotches/marks appear on my face, neck, and upper arms. It appears quickly and takes a while for it to go away. It is not anxiety centered, like it used to be. What...

De Moivre's Theorem and nth roots [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Junior in High School and would like to confirm the answer to this question: 2-3i/4+5i = the square root of 41? This is what I am coming up with, but am not sure I am doing it correctly. The directions are to simplify and write in the from a+bi. Thanks,

View more questions Search