dancerintherain Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 08:44 AM
    roots problems

smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2011, 08:45 AM

Read this first: Expectations for the Homework Help board
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2011, 11:06 AM

Um... okay... but I don't see a question... :confused:

Only some equations and then..
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2011, 02:38 PM

Some explanation from the OP would be nice. But, I assuming those brackets indicate the floor function.

If so, then the first one would be x=0,1,4

I wonder why so many think that those on forums can read minds?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:19 AM

Want to bet they were in a class taking a test and was hoping for a quick answer so they wouldn't actually have to do it themselves.

Or if it was homework... a quick answer so it doesn't eat into their Playstation time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orange roots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my natural hair color is brown but for a long time I have had foil highlights done with bleach all through it, recently I decided 2put an all over cool summer blonde by nice and easy all over it and everything was nice apart from all the areas which were brown esspecially my roots they have...

Roots hair problems [ 1 Answers ]

I havea major problem I have been dying my hair for along time and I am sick of doing it my last hair color was bright blonde my natural hair color is dirty blonde my roots are growinggg in really bad! I don't want to dye my hair color again all I want is my natural hair color back, my hair is...

Square roots [ 5 Answers ]

:'(hi sir, My name is arinderpal singh matharu. Sir I have a test tomorrow and I wish if you can help me because I don't know how to find a square root of any number in mathametics way without using a calulator . I there is any easy formula to do this or any way please reply me as soon a you...

Roots [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what year the mini series "roots" first aired? Thks noboat

Roots [ 1 Answers ]

I have read answers about roots in sewer lines, and adding various chemicals that can help kill the roots. What about the field lines in a septic system, If chemicals are added into the line at the house, they will only "dump" into the septic. Will adding enough of this ever get into the...

View more questions Search