Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lori69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 07:37 AM
    Bta from us to uk do u need it to get on the plane
    I have a friend who used to live in uk,but now lives in the states and he has to go back to uk to sell his house and he has a valid passport and papers but they say he needs a bta of a 1000,00 dollars before he can fly to the uk is this true please help me out anyone and thank you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2011, 09:08 AM

No, there is no monetary requirement to leave the US.
    lori69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 10:06 AM
    Fake or real passport and flight ticket
    Can someone help me to see if a passport and a flight ticket is real or fake,and if u need a basic travel allowance to go from the states to uk for just a week
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lori69;
    fake or real passport and flight ticket
    can someone help me to see if a passport and a flight ticket is real or fake,and if u need a basic travel allowance to go from the states to uk for just a week
    If you got it on eBay it's a fake.

If you got it from a guy on a street corner... its a fake.

If its not yours... then you can get arrested for trying to use it.

If you got them from the right places... its not a fake.

And if you didn't buy the ticket... you likely can't use it. Most are not transferrable.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    lori69 does not find this helpful : i need help to see if real or not,not someones funny remarks
    What a world class twit you are... How do you manage to tie your own shoes and feed yourself. Do they let you out of the house without a chaperone? Do they even trust you with shoelaces? Are you even potty trained yet? I bet your so-called "friends" find reasons to avoid you every day.

You asked a dumb question... you got an answer... an accurate one based on YOUR info.

If you don't know ITS REAL... then it isn't. Tear them up and burn them... do it now.

Any moron knows you only get real documents from the only place that's allowed to issue them. You however can't seem to figure that out.

You are also incapible of reading the damn rules for the site... YOUR stupid opinion is never a reason to get rude and give ANYONE a not helpful.

Since you aren't smart enough to find the rules, I'll post them here... but you may have trouble with the words with more than four letters.

Using the Comments Feature - Official Guidelines
    The Comments feature has undergone changes under the new "skin" (This site has different Interfaces, called skins, which changes the way members see the site and some features are different). So I'm revising theses guidelines accordingly (10/10/10). I propose the following guidelines for using the Comments feature.

First, comments and ratings have been separated in the new skin. Ratings are governed by Thumbs Up/ Thumbs Down icons next to an "is this helpful" question, marked Yes and No in the new skin. Older skins will see a Comments on this Post box with Agree/Disagree radio buttons. Most of what follows applies primarily to those.

Positive comments should be given under the following circumstances:
    1) From the asker as a thank you
    2) From other members to ratify the factual correctness of an answer
    3) From other members to agree with the opinions expressed

Negative comments should be given under the following circumstances:
    1) From another member when an answer is FACTUALLY wrong
    2) From the asker if the advice turned out to be incorrect

Negative comments should NOT be given when:
    1) there is a difference of opinion not of fact
    2) when a response has been added to the thread disagreeing with the opinion
    3) when a responder asks for clarification or more information (note: often questions do not contain enough info to answer so clarification is asked for--Answers should not be rated until the course of the assistance is complete)

These are the guidelines I follow when I use the comments feature. Opinions anyone?

The new skin also has the ability to simply add a comment to a post without a rating. These comments should NOT be used to provide or ask for followup information. This is because a) the space provided for comments is limited and b) the comments are not time stamped. The original poster (OP) should use the comments for thanks yous or the like. Other posters should use the comments for a quick comment on the quality of the advice. Otherwise the Answer options should be used to provide additional information or ask a followup question.

Scott<>

Note: The operators of this site have agreed with and approved the guidelines so they are now official.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Australian male friend, is in Malaysia,they say he needs BTA is this true? [ 4 Answers ]

Have a male friend who is Australian,he is in Malaysia trying to get back to Australia, went to check in at airport and they told him he didn't have enough BTA ,is this fact true ? And how much dose he need.

My friend has Canadien passport staying in UK flying to US.BTA of 650pounds? [ 2 Answers ]

Is a BTA of 650 pounds required for a canadien resident staying in UK to fly to USA?My friend is saying that UK immigration is requiring BTA,not the US.Everything I'm reading on the internet says that bta is a scam,but some reports state that it is required.Do you know who I can contact about this...

Would this plane take off? [ 84 Answers ]

I'm thinking this question had to been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything on it. It's really bugging me, because I never could find out the right answer. Suppose you have a jet airplane sitting on a runway. But this runway acts like a treadmill. The jet starts it's...

View more questions Search