Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iggy89 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 09:43 PM
    I'm such an idiot
    OK well most of you know about my situation with my ex. I just talked to him after not talking to him for about a week and I was disgusted by what he was doing. He was over to this girl maria's house. Before we broke up he told me that he thought she was hot and that he would deff. Do things with her and she's only 16 and he's 18!! I can't believe that after only a week he's over to some nasty skanks house trying to get laid. I got mad when I found out he was over there because first off he usually calls her house the "daughters" house or lennies old house but this time he said I'm over to marias which just points out that he is over there for her!! And when I first got on the phone with him he said he couldn't talk because his battery was dying yet I talked to him fro about 20 minutes! Lyer!! I told him that I wanted to move back to New York and work things out and he told me that it wasn't going to happen. When I asked him if he still loved me he said he honetly didn't know. I know thinking about getting back together with him is wrong but I want to be with him and I want him to be with me and only me! I just don't understand how he can treat me like I'm a piece of s.h.i.t and make me feel like I'm the one who's doing it all wrong. This whole situation is so f*ed up I just want it to end I just want to be happy with my boyfriend again!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Do you still not think it is time to move on from this guy and realise it is over and will never be again?

Surely you do?

Please tell me you do!

Reading your other post you are in massive denial so let me say it clearly for you one more time.

He isn't your boyfriend. He doesn't love you. You don't love him. This is NOTHING!!

And frankly your better off with nothing than what you would have with him!

Jan 23, 2007, 09:50 PM
    No I really do love him, I want things to work out we've been so happy since we got back together he really appreciated me I just want it to be that way again!
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Well guess what?

He doesn't love you. Not one little bit. He hasn't got an ounce of respect for you!

Your nothing to him but a notch on his belt.

By your own admission he is off getting laid now by some 16 year old.
    Great guy.

And you still want him!

It is almost laughable.

Get over it and move on!

Jan 23, 2007, 09:54 PM
    I know its so screwed up that I want still want him and I don't know why he just made me so happy I want to be happy again
    What does admission mean?
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2007, 09:58 PM
    What does admission mean?

In the context I used it in it means simply that "you said it yourself".

You said it yourself that he is off screwing some 16 year old.

Being with him won't make you happy. You think it will but it won't.

Stop tormenting yourself and accept it is over. Acceptance is the first step to healing.

Jan 23, 2007, 10:13 PM
    I can't let go... as bad as he is treating me now all I think about is how good things were... what should I tell him the next time I talk to him??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 24, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iggy89
    i can't let go... as bad as he is treating me now all i think about is how good things were...
    Key word here is WERE!

How good things WERE!

They are not good anymore. He does not want you. He does not love you.

Stop beating yourself up and move on. Find a guy who will respect you and treat you how you deserve to be treated. Preferably in your own state.

Long distance relationships rarely work.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 08:53 PM
    WOW! I did not mind being right. Thanks for the update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uploading files-- I feel like an idiot, but... [ 1 Answers ]

Can't learn unless you ask-- I can't upload files (word, text, etc... ) into a web site- or anywwhere - have to use copy and paste --- hassle because some will only take keyboard (cntrl c,. ) , some from file menu up top, some right click. Am very frustrated. PLEASE HELP! --- Thanks

Have I got idiot written on my forehead? [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 25yr old female. Recently went on a (rare) date with a guy. Went really well. Had quite a lot in common with him. He said we could go out again. Since, he just makes working late an excuse. Haven't heard from him in a week. Then at weekend, was happy as met a different guy, who gave...

Outlets not working, idiot needs help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, we have a rather new house (3 years) and one day the outlet on our kitchen island stopped working. I checked the other outlets around the kitchen and found out that there was another one that was not working. After asking around I was told to check the following things in this order:...

View more questions Search