Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamunni Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2003, 08:35 PM
    Animated movie
    I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before that as far as I know.
    scruffziller Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 07:44 AM
    animated movie
    Could it be Thumbilina?
    pinkknight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 05:18 AM
    The movie you are asking about is called a journey through fairy land. The premese of the movie is about a boy who is kicked out of his band for not playing what the teacher wants him to play. He spends time in his greenhouse playing on his instrament when a blond fairy befreinds him and takes him to her world. He along with her and many friends have to work togeather to save her world.:D
    donavanyieh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 03:41 AM

I think its bob the builder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

Animated email message [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about creating an email message in outlook, such that when the recipient of the email opens the message they will see an animated message. What I want to do is create a fireworks effect and add some text also so when they open the message they will see some fireworks and then my...

View more questions Search