Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daphlovesmonk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 09:19 PM
    What does brown discharge 2 days after my period mean?
    I am 20 and I have been pregnant before but I had a stillborn and my periods have always been messed up since then and now all of a sudden I got brown stuff, that was pink the first day then went to brown, 2 days after I got off my period. Does that have anything to do with being pregnant? I hope..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 09:45 PM

Brown blood is old blood. It happens to all of us. It doesn't indicate pregnancy, it's just your body getting rid of old blood. I get this all the time, many women do.

Are you trying to conceive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge 12 days after period [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have looked through the forum and I have found nothing similar to the problem I have so here goes. The first day of my period was 12 days ago and today when I woke I noticed a brown discharge in my underwear, when I wipe the tissue is clear. I have never been this early before and...

Light brown discharge the first two days of what was suppose to be my period.. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for years (prob about 5 years) and I've been on these pills for about two years. Last month I cut my period 1-2 days short by taking my regular pills instead of the placebos because I was going on vacation with my boyfriend and didn't want to be on it at the beach. It...

12 days after period and now brown discharge for 2 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My last period was 17 days late as I was due the 24th/dec/09 they didn't arrive until the 9th of January they lasted for 6 days and 10 days late I started to get a brown discharge and my boobs hurt 2 days later today and the brown discharge is just going... now I already have 3 children and...

Brown Discharge few days before period. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old. I've been taking birth control for about 5 years and still taking them, and I’m sexually active. For the last 2 months before my period I got brown discharge and never had it before. I'm supposed to get my period in a few days and I got the brown discharge again for the second...

View more questions Search