Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Can tooth problems make you feel high?
    A cap fell off a tooth upper/right rear and the gum has closed up around it ,now my head feels like I am high with a headache ,is this a common symptom
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:24 AM
    Not sure about that one Joe but you could have a serious infection and should see a dentist as soon as you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What problems can a bad tooth cause? [ 64 Answers ]

If a bad tooth is left untouched by a dentist what could happen? What problems can it cause? I keep it clean and brush my teeth several times a day and use listeriene it doesn't really give me any trouble maybe 4 or 5 times I've not got abses or anything like that I hate dentist and I know...

Wisdomteeth removed and a stitch feel out.. But its from my cheek not my tooth [ 5 Answers ]

I got my 4 wisdomteeth out exactly a week tomorrow. The holes are on the side of my cheeks.. not like the back of the mouth where teeth are... Anyway, I haven't been in pain since like the second day, so I started to try and eat again which I think is what caused my stich to break on the right side...

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

Can cracked / abcessed tooth cause you to feel ill.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, OK, here's my question, I haven't felt great for a few months now, and coincidently, I wonder if it coincides with a tooth that as been playing up on and off for about the same time... quessiness, hot but not with temperature, bad taste in mouth, feeling of being run-down, I have a...

View more questions Search