Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbieob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Flu symptoms
    I often get flu symptoms that seem to come on in the evening and when I wake up they have passed why is this
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2011, 09:44 AM

Is this related to your other symptoms in your other post? I have asked that your threads be combined for ease in answering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flu-like symptoms [ 4 Answers ]

My wife has had flu-like symptoms for 2-3 days now. She woke up this morning coughing, and there was a little blood in her speutum. Should we be concerned?

Flu and BP [ 0 Answers ]

If you have high blood pressure, and just got over the flu can that make your blood pressure go up

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

Flu? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing for the past week symptoms including low fever (100-101), headaches, fatigue. Low appetite. Falling asleep easily, malaise, chills, restlessness, depression, difficult bowel movements. It seems to finally go away one day, and then comes back again later on. I...

Physical exaustoin and flu symptoms [ 9 Answers ]

Lately I've been feeling very cold while everyone is boiling... ive beeen getting pain in places I don't usually get pain in.. ive been feeling overly tired and exahsted and for the past two days I've felt the signs of flu but I haven't gotten to the actual flu bit Can someone seriously explain to...

View more questions Search