Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smidge Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Movie about a magic porcelain doll?
    Saw this when I was pretty young- maybe late 70's or early 80's? Anyway, there's a doll and she's under a glass dome but at one point in the movie, she falls to the ground and "magic dust" comes out of her head? Sorry, that's about all I remember but it's been driving me and my sister crazy all these years!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 07:41 PM

Child of Glass?
    Smidge Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 05:47 PM
    That was the movie that was suggested on another site but after checking out some of the clips, I don't think it's the movie I'm looking for. I distinctly recall a porcelain doll with blond hair and under a glass dome. In Chid of Glass, the doll has brown hair, not under a dome, and no "sparkly dust" coming out of her head- just diamonds spilling out to the ground. Thanks anyway!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

Bisque porcelain doll [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find out what kind of doll I have with out opening the box? The box doesent tell me what kind of doll it is it just says collectors choice, genuine fine bisque porcelain.

Porcelain doll [ 1 Answers ]

I have a spanish porcelain doll she is called miss carolina,siglo XIX. Maker is Jose Marin Verdugo I was wondering if you could tell me how much she is worth thanks very much christine keeney

Alexandria porcelain doll. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but my mother has a porcelain Alexandria doll that was her mothers. The doll is at least 80 years old. Maybe a hundred. It doesn't have any clothes but is in pretty good condition. The eyes blink and still work. I was wondering if anyone had an idea how much this...

View more questions Search