Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elc97 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 02:36 PM
    Is it hard to make the girls jv soccer team?
    I'm thinking about joining/ trying out for girls jv soccer next year but I don't know how hard it will be and what to expect. I'm trying to see what the try outs are like and what not. I have played soccer since I was 8. I have played for the travel team and rec. But everyone is enocouraging me to play for jv. And I don't know if f should. So if you could please give me some answers about what jv and the tryouts are like that would be awsome!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2011, 02:41 PM

My stepdaugher played. She didn't find the tryouts to be any more demanding than the tryouts for any other sport. She played an actual game and the coach evaluated her skills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make it on the varsity basketball team [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Well I'm writeing to see if I can get any tips or secerets on how to make the varsity team please help me Here's a little about me I am 6"1 inch tall and I weight 155 and I'm only 15 years old and I am a sophomore in hig school And what would be my best possison on the team caus in the...

Movie about a soccer team that gets stranded in the andes [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a soccer team that their plane crashes and they fall into the andes mountains and become stranded

In a Foreign country and want to make my university team next yr [ 1 Answers ]

I've been in cheerleading since I was 16 and I love it. I am originally from Canada but after gradulation I took a year off to go to europe to learn french. There are no clubs in my area and I want to try out for my university team next year. I am a base and I am fairly strong. I know I can...

View more questions Search