Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 01:08 PM
    Managerial Accounting
    First, I'll admit I'm lost in this class. Why am I a business major again?

Anyway--I have the first part of my homework already done. The part I am NOT understanding is this:

1. Describe ways in which managers implement strategy.
    2. What are steps that managers can take to implement a strategy

What I need is help finding sources. I understand the basic steps involved here--I do them myself every day. But I am having a hard time relating this to managerial accounting, and it seems that my searches online (this is an online class--my library is a virtual library with a search function like Google's) are turning up zilch that is actually usable. I cannot use sites like AMHD or Yahooanswers for obvious reasons--and wiki is completely out for the same reasons.

Can someone please help me find a logical description of this on a legit website, or at least give me some possible search terms? I have to write 500 more words on those two bullet points, so I'm not asking that you do my work for me, but I've now spent over 10 hours trying to find this, and I'm frustrated past the point of tears and am at the point of letting it go to hell and taking the bad grade.

Help, please!

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between cost accounting and managerial accounting? [ 1 Answers ]

What differences exist between cost accounting and managerial accounting?

Managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

A manufacturing company uses standard costing and applies overhead on the basis of direct labor hours. The company experienced the following results in August: Standard direct labor hours allowed for actual production 9,000 Actual direct labor hours used 9,250 Predetermined overhead rate (per...

What is the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dears, I want to know about the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting. Thanks ! Sincerely Yours, Mohammad Naim

Managerial Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

1 PROBLEM 8-7 Abrams Bottling Company sells fruit-flavored colas. Estimated sales in cartons for May, June, And July are 1,000, 3,000 and 5,000 respectively. The price is forecast at $5 per carton. Abrams Requires that finished goods ending inventory be 20% of the next month's sales. Inventory...

Managerial accounting [ 5 Answers ]

]production & purchase budgets Actual: May 5900 units June 6200 Forecast: July 6000 August 6800 Sept 5600

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.