Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 10:39 AM

Some women find identity through the men their with, their value, themselves worth. Apparently OP is one of those women. They are called "users" in my area of the World. Of course, there are other names for them. Wonder if boyfriend #1 knows she's intimate with boyfriend #1? Or the other way around, of course. Let's all hope all of the parties are getting tested for sexual diseases on a regular basis.

On a totally other note - I'm self employed, somewhat of a feminist. The man I'm hanging onto doesn't determine who I am BUT I'm also not going to share "my man" (that phrase being the reason I explained that I am self sufficient) with another woman whether the other woman knows it or not.

Maybe OP should get a job and stop living off men.

This will next be on the Family Law Board along the lines of "I had a baby and I think it's my boyfriend's but he's married but there was this other guy but the timing is wrong ..."

Let's all go over there and wait for OP.
    EMJ80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Sweet heart I know exactly what you are going through. I just lost the man I loved more then air itself. His also married with kids. It's better if you just walk away. I am also 14 weeks pregnant with his kid and he choose her. He admitted to me after 4 YEARS that he didn't mean to lead me on. Now I sit here and see myself as a lie, a mistake, and lost. So I beg of you as a broken hearted lady walk away. No RUN away fast. No matter how good you are to him he won't be yours. He won't choose you. I know. Makes me cry everyday. Please stop that relationship before you get hurt. Personally I think it's more SHAME on him! So people need to stop blaming the female. It's not our fault he tells you what every woman wants to hear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Day man in the middle est dating a married man. Please help [ 3 Answers ]

hi guys.. well I hate to say this but now I am in the middle of a similar situation.. I am canadian moved to the middle east, met a man for a random sex, he was incredibly hot in bed... and we clicked, and since then it has been love emails, songs, cards, choclates, u name it. he has been...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

How to win the heart of a married man.who said he wasn't married anymore. [ 21 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. I met this man and he swept me off my feet.I have not been on a date in 2 years. The night I met him we stayed together until 4:30 in the morning. On the dance floor we started kissing, I never did that in my life. He asked me to go out with him on the following wed...

View more questions Search