Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janusauska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 04:38 AM
    I was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 can I get british passpo
    I am from lithuania was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 but I kept my married name , I still got lithuanian passport in maden name, can I get british passport if I am doverecd been here in uk 6years and all my bills and national insurannce number in married name I need photo id in my married name to match the bills and rest. Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 11, 2011, 04:52 AM
    Did you get the appropriate papers while you where married ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Polish citizen mother of british citizen can I qualify for british passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Polish citizen and have been in Britain for several years. My sons father is British and we live as partners. My son has a British birth certificate. Can I apply for a British passport

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

I'm married for 9 yrs to a british and have a 8 yr old gril. How do I get my stay? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what I can do to get my stay because he won't help me by giving me the papers needed by the home office. He just wants to see me asking from him all the time for I don't work, because the home office won't permet me to. Please help.

View more questions Search