Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddisney1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 08:14 PM
    I am trying to remember a horror movie.. please help!?
    A few years, a lot of years back I woke up with the TV on and this horror/thriller movie was on, all I remember is a lady that had bodies of babies buried at the edge of her yard, she would be pregnant and then there was no baby, eventually I remember them finding the babies corpses and they still had locks of hair... that's all I can remember.. sound familiar to anyone??
    sherlockholmies Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 07:41 PM
    1 the grudge
    2 Saw 1 2 and 3
    3 hills of eyes or something maybe over the hills?
    Hope that helps!

Apr 11, 2011, 09:13 PM
    Thanks so much for your answers but its def not a newer flick... if I could guess its eighties early nineties... its so weird I woke up and it was on and I watched some of it and never figured out the name but its always drove me crazy that I could never figure it out...

Apr 11, 2011, 09:15 PM
    ... I think I remember something like the reason she was killing the babies was because they didn't look like she wanted them to.. maybe.. like they were supposed to have a certain look or hair color so she killed them and buried the bodies on the edge of woods by her house.. demented I know
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 08:28 AM

Hmmm - I'm pretty sure this movie has been discussed and answered on this site before - I'll look through some old posts, see what can be found...
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 11:01 AM

Okay - my mistake, the movie I was thinking about is called Living with the Dead - not babies being buried, but little boys (being buried to be 'playmates' for a boy who had died) - still looking...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot remember the name of this horror movie? [ 3 Answers ]

All I can remember is it is about a family hat moves into a house then tis green ghost that looks like the bad guy from halloween town before you find out it is the mayor except he's more greener and has a green cloak and he is really ugly and that might not be rght but the I think the ghost was...

Trying to remember a horror movie from the late 80s/early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen the trailer for, not the entire thing. I remember seeing it as the preview of something I rented as a teen and I always wanted to watch it but I can't remember the title. It's about teenagers out in the woods who are filming a movie (maybe a horror movie, maybe...

I'm trying to remember a horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is kathleen, I know its made it the 1900's. Its about 3 demons and 3 chicks. The chick don't know they are demons. And they are dating and what not else. But the big part of the movie I remember is one of the demons was tossing playing at some chick and they were sticking into her and...

Can't remember name of horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was little, maybe early 80's. These children were riding a bus and went through some kind of smog that turned their fingernails black and then they started killing people. Does anyone know the name of it. It scared me then but I would like to see it now. Thanks

View more questions Search