Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonnycliks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 04:25 PM
    Can someone write me a love song to sing to my girlfriend?
    I really love my girlfriend and I want to sing her a song but when I try and write a cute love song for her I just can't seem to be able to do it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could write me a cute lovg song that any girl would like.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 10, 2011, 04:46 PM

Only you can write the song. You know yourself and your feelings, and you know your girlfriend and what she means to you. The song has to come from YOUR heart.
    Gavunn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 09:17 AM
    The Love I have for you is like a rain fall,
    It knows not how to return back

It goes and goes and goes meeting no stop
    The love I have for you is like a rain fall

Lot have loved but non of them have you,
    I can't forget you, I don't want to forget you,

I will love you till my last breath and even after that,

My love for you is like a rain fall, it knows not when to stop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How To Write a Song to the One I love [ 330 Answers ]

Hiya. Lol I took your title. I'm so uncreative. 8) So I've gotten this much like an hour before I went to sleep this morning haha. Though I feel like there should be a different choice of words for a better flow. :( From the fairytale that brought me to you, I've always thought From the time...

I love to sing and perform [ 10 Answers ]

I love to sing and perform, I am I A grade student in drama and I sung in front of the whole school :) and now I am in a band, BUT I want to make something out of this to create myslef a good future but I don't no how. I need someone to recognize my talent and give me my chance to shine.

Can anyone write a love song for me? [ 4 Answers ]

Heyy myy namee is caseyy and I was wondering if anyone would like to writee a song/lyrics about love for me I would be highly grateful and by the way I'm only 12 so yano I need one for my age thanks alott guysx:D

My girlfriend wants me to write her a soppy message, what do I write or say ? [ 18 Answers ]

Well yeah, my girlfriend wants me to write a soppy, love felt message and I don't know what to write. Can anyone help me or give me some clues ? Would be a big help thanks

View more questions Search