Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonahj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 04:09 PM
    I need help finding this movie title.
    The movie is about people who use giant robots(I think they called them exoskeletons) and they fought each other in arenas. This was not a cartoon movie, or show. This was a live action movie, in one scene a guy shoots a hand that was on the ground, that came from one of the machines to win the match, and in another science one of the machines falls on the crowd. I do believe that there was more than one movie in this installment. I have been thinking about this forever and can not think of the title. Please help badly need the title. jonahj
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 24, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Could it be a movie by the name TRON

Jan 24, 2007, 12:00 PM
    No its not the movie tron,love that movie as well but I still need to figure this out

Jan 25, 2007, 09:09 AM
    The games called MechAssault were either based of this movie, or the movie was based of the games please help me
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 10:48 AM
    I think that the name of the movie was "Mech Wars" or something like that.
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Woops, the name is "Mech Warior"
    dupree Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonahj
    the movie is about people who use giant robots(i think they called them exoskeletons) and they fought each other in arenas. this was not a cartoon movie, or show. this was a live action movie, in one scene a guy shoots a hand that was on the ground, that came from one of the machines to win the match, and in another science one of the machines falls on the crowd. i do believe that there was more than one movie in this installment. i have been thinking about this forever and can not think of the title. please help badly need the title. jonahj
    The movie is called robot jox

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding this movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

OK for some reason I remember this movie and it just came in my head and I remember watching it a few years ago.. so its not a new movie... I'm not sure who the characters exactly are but I think gwentyth paltrwo and tay diggs are in it These girls are like druggies and stuff and taye diggs is...

Need help finding a book title! [ 2 Answers ]

I read this book when I was quite a bit younger and all of a sudden I had this urge to read it again but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the book. Here's a vague description, I'm sorry I can't give anymore infortmation this is about all I can remember: - The book is about a...

I need help finding a title to a movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was real young on VHS. I have no idea what the name of it is or the characters. I only know a small part of it but I think it's the main plot. I only remember a guy and a girl were at this fair or carnival and she won or he won for her a teddy bear that to their...

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about neighbors boy and girl (teenagers) the boy has a robot and somehow the girl dies and the boy goes to the morgue for the girl and tranfers the robot to the girls brain and brings her back to life. The title to this movie is a short title, perhaps a name.

Help Finding a Movie Title please [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw back in the 80's on TV. I'm sure it was an older movie even then. Alls I remember is it was a story with a young man and his father who I think was a ghost they were riding motorcycles and the young man didn't know that it was his father...

View more questions Search