Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Apr 9, 2011, 08:32 PM
    What should I use to flush a hydraulic pump?
    I need to know what I should use to flush the reservoir on a high pressure electric hydraulic pump?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2011, 06:28 AM

You should check the manufactures instructions for your unit, usually using fresh fluid to flush is done, there are chemical products available, but using the same fluid for a small system is probably the simplest.

Flushing Hydraulic Systems

http://www.customhoists.com/pdf/OilRecommendations.pdf

EHC SYSTEM CHEMICAL FLUSHING PROCEDURE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basement toilet just replaced sewage pump now toilet does not flush [ 1 Answers ]

Just replace sewage pump for basement bathroom on Sunday, all seems to be working fine. The toilet would not pull the water down/flush.

Up flush pump not working correctly [ 2 Answers ]

I have an up flush pump in basement. Been in for 6 yrs. About 6 months ago I replaced the capacitor due to the pump not pumping all the time. It fixed the problem. Now the water seems to be coming out of the bottom of the toilet for no reason. Doesn't seem like water is running in toilet....

Durability / longevity of a up flush pump unit. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to put in an up flush unit for a family of 3 in the basement. I have installed 2 of the cheapest working for some one else. I am searching for the better unit if any one has experience with Zoeller or Saniflo. I intend to use the commercial unit for tub, sink, and toilet...

Odor from flush-up pump / tank [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bathroom in my basement with a flush-up pump (the exit Plumbing is above the basement). It has worked fine for several years But is now starting to stink. I think what is happening is when the Toilet is flushed the water in the toilet completely exits Momentarily allowing tank gases...

View more questions Search