Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    looby74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Can I learn to trust him again
    I found out my boyfriend had been sending messages to other girls, giving them his number ans address asking to meet for sex.At first he lied to me saying he never sent those messages, but then I got my proof that he did. Since then We have spoken and he said he never cheated on me and that he was doing it for attention and to see if he could. He says he wants me, and that he was stupid and would never do it again. The problem that I'm having is that he lied to me at first until I found out and told him what I saw, I do love him but it's doing my head in beacause I can't trust him or believe what he says to me now. He said his gone round a mates for a bbq and I want to believe him, but my head is just all over the place. I know that if the trust has gone, there is no relationship, I just honestly don't know what to do. I want things to work, because I love him, I'm just so scared that it's going to happen again.
    jrsomello Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Apr 9, 2011, 04:06 PM
    You MAde a key Point, if the trust is gone then there is no relationship. So what you have to do since you are deciding to stay with him is just occupy your mind and attention to other things. Make male friends, (not to cheat) but keep him on point that he can be replaced. And I don't know if you believe in god but, I am speaking from experience. ANYTIME I have had doubts about my partners fidelity, I prayed for the truth and it was given to me. Pray for god to show you the truth of his behavior. I promise I'm not trying to give you a religious lecture or preach but I know how hard it is dealing with trust issues and the mind is VERY powerful and can drive you nuts. So pray about it, leave it in gods hands, don't stress and the truth will come to light! GOod Luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 08:50 PM

I wouldn't trust anyone who does things behind your back, lies, and only confesses when he get the evidence thrown in his face either.

Maybe he didn't cheat, but he sure as hell was trying. Let this on go, damage done.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2011, 01:40 AM

Come on,you can do better than this-what a jerk!

Lies,tries to cheat,trust gone-game over.

There are good guys out there,don't stay with this sad excuse for a man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop picking jerks, and how do I learn to trust affection again? [ 2 Answers ]

a stupid question it seems, and one I would be ready to give an old "just stop" answer to. But its not that easy and I rarely realize when I'm doing it. This guy, Horlando I've known since I was a high school freshman, so about 6 years. I've had feelings for the boy since then. Right after...

How do you learn to 'really' trust again? [ 3 Answers ]

I've went from an abusive childhood to bad bad relationships. I was single for four year until I started dating my curent fance. We have been together for a little over a year. We have been friends since we were teenagers. I really want this to work out but I find myself beig pushy sometimes, and...

In an A,B, C trust/ no will, community stock not listed in trust, who gets [ 5 Answers ]

My stepdad passed away in may of 2009, him and my mom were married for 20 years. He had an old a,b,c, trust that dates back to 1986 and it has no will. The C trust lists some old assets but most are gone. He never redid it just updated it in 1993 he son appears to have been named in it the...

How will I ever learn to trust again? [ 1 Answers ]

Oh my god I'm so furious right now. My ex did everything he always promised he wouldn't do. He knew I wasn't even looking for a serious relationship when I met him because id been hurt so much before. But he hated people that cheated and constantly talked bad about people we knew who did it. Then...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search