Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casper2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 12:01 PM
    I have a trane eletric ignition heater and blower furnace is heating up but no blower
    My thermostat is a white /rodgers module this clicks to start but no air blowing from the furnace in the attic which is a trane model and the same with cold air the thermostat clicks the ducane model outside whirs but no cols air.
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

May 1, 2011, 02:07 PM
    Make sure all your wires are attached to the thermostat. Oftentimes the "click" you hear is simply the thermostat detecting the change in temperature, in other words, you can have no power to the thermostat and still here the click. You also may want to check all your thermostat wires at the unit(s) in the attic and make sure everything is attached. Hope this helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace: limit switch fault furnace has ignition but blower will not come on? [ 2 Answers ]

Board says it is a limit switch fault Furace goes into pre ignition, fan comes on and sometimes even the main burner ignites, but the blower will not come on... is this the blower motor or could this be a switch somewhere?

I have a Trane Model No. BLUD0B05942B1 Heater Furnace with a bad blower motor [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Trane Model No. BLUD0B05942B1 Heater Furnace with a bad blower motor. I need replacement specifications (HP? voltage? (probably 115 v), rpm? rotation direction? etc.) so I can find a replacement motor for the one in the unit. This unit was installed in the mid 70's. The current air handler...

I have a Nordyne eletric furnace and the blower motor will not come on? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne eletric furnace. When I turn the thermostat to cool and auto the fan unit does not come on. Every now and then you can hear a buzzing sound and if you tap on the control box the fan will start running but it stops after a few seconds. Could it be the run capacitor or the...

York 80 Furnace ignition goes off when blower comes on [ 12 Answers ]

I have a York Diamond 80 furnace Model# P4HUAR12N03201A. New construction 05 installation. Went away from this house for 2 months. Came back and furnace won't operate. System ignites, heats up plenum, blower comes on, and then the fire immediately goes out. Has a component failed or has the 2...

Trane XR13 not heating or Cooling but Blower Blows [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane XR13 Heat Pump. It has been installed for 1 year and 2 months. Yesterday I came home and noticed the Air was not cool. I tried turning it off and on then tried the heat and noticed it as well did not heat up. The outside unit is running and the inside blower is running but the...

View more questions Search