Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magen_Marie15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 01:48 PM
    If someone could please just answer this..
    How in the world are you supposed to get over someone that you love?:(
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 23, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Can you give a little more back ground info please too see if someone can help you!

Thanks
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Magen_Marie15
    How in the world are you supposed to get over someone that you love?:(
    How can you love somebody that does not love you and treats you like garbage.

Here is the link on other posts.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relatio...-do-56139.html

How can you get over love when it was not really love. You did not even know that person

Very long before he ended up in jail. You might have felt that way but

True love takes time and patience and two people communicating with each other. You

Never had that.

Joe
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Going forward you don't put as much importance into them - yes the yare important - BUT they also on their own free will can leave.

If you're loving someone too much - well, that's very unhealhty.

You need A LOT of other things in your life - the one you love is onl you small part of your life - not your life. You make them your life and you WILL be in a lot of trouble.

You need work, friends, family, WORKOUTS, school, religion, hobbies, etc.

Go to this sight and it may set you straight - Love Tactics - Love Tactics Home

Read the free articles. Great stuff - dead on. REALITY - not fantasy, movie world.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Learn to love yourself first, and stay away from dead end jailbirds
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 01:22 AM
    Write out what it is that you didn't love about him. What annoyed you. What you didn't like.

Then vow to never find that in a guy again and stay true to yourself.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 01:27 AM
    Time is a healer.
    I know this probably sounds untrue to you but I've seen it.
    My best mate was married for 14 years and she left him suddenly he was destroyed. As time went by he started to learn to love himself and now 1 year later he is the happiest man on earth and in LOVE again ;)
    KyLi22 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 03:43 PM
    If you want the honest truth... find someone ten times hotter, haha.. no seriously, as bad as it sucks, finding another is usually the easiest and most quick solution...

Trust me, I'm there right now.. :(
    <3
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 13, 2007, 06:12 PM
    As chuff puts it... think about all the bad things they did to you or whatever u disliked about them, it'll be lot easier to accept that they are gone for all the good reasons. Meditation is another very effective tool that I've tried and felt at peace with myself. There is nothing in the world that is impossible... and if you truly want to move forward then looking back in the past is no solution... Time never stops.. life is moving fast... and so should you. What has gone... is dead... and loving a dead is mere fiction... so hun... enjoy the moment... there is whole life and beautiful moments ahead... which you will experience if you let your mind open to itself...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Is The Answer [ 2 Answers ]

6 3/5 1 2/3 + 11 7/15=

In Need Of An Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Evelyn. I have in my possession a jukebox that may be an interest to a collector but I need to find out info on this jukebox. I have a serial & model numbers.How would I go about obtaining this information? Could you please help me? Thank You, flanjivfur :confused:

I Need An Answer Please! [ 5 Answers ]

I need an answer When ever me and my b/f are together he sometimes checks out other chicks I do sometimes but when he does it I feel insecure like he wants to be with a hotter chick than w/ me and its probably I'm jealous and I hate it because I check out other chicks to and he isn't like...

View more questions Search