Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caharleyboy44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 03:33 PM
    Harley troubleshooting?
    2001 roadking missfires at cruising speed code is 56 cam crank sensor timing changed both sensors and still the same have gear drive cams so no chain plugs are black??
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 03:42 PM

How black are the plugs? Have you checked coil output? Is this fuel injected or carburator ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubleshooting harley davidson? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2000 HD Ultra Classic. Stored in my basement over winter and started it up a couple times, no problem. Out today and went to start it, thought about it for a second then just started rapidly clicking. Lots of juice in the new battery. Absolutely no corrosion, not even dust right now. I...

Harley troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

Have a 2005 harley custom 103B EFI. Made a 200 mi ride with no problems.. parked the bike in garage. 3 days later when I started, the idle rpm increased to 2300 rpm and held there and the engine check indicator lamp stays illuminated. Any ideas?

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 02 roadking w/40,000 and the oil light started flashing, mostly when I let off the throtle ?

Harley troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My bike sat in climate controlled storage for 8 months. 800 miles on it. The battery was dead and wouldn't take a charge from my trickle charger. A bike shop across the street from storage (they don't work on Harley) hooked it up to their trickle charger and it read 70%. When you click the key...

Harley troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Thought I had a carb problem since bike was stalling when coming to a stop. Here's what I found. With bike at idle and ignition switch in the headlight ON position,I pulled brake lever. Brake Light came on and motor cut off. Same results if I turned on either turn signal. I'm thinking short some...

View more questions Search