Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Negoslav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 09:41 AM
    Blinking "LG"
    What is it means when on wall mounted furnace digital thermostat continuously blinking LG letters?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2011, 09:49 AM

Just a guess... but "Time to change the batteries?" What type and model thermostat is it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blinking thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

What do I do about a blinking thermostat code "L6"? Make is Bryant Is there anything I can do, or do I need a furnace repair service?

Blinking light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bryant ac #383kav060111 it has a blinking led light that is continually blinking the chart on door says polarity is reversed but the air is cooling fine just seems to have the fan run a lot just been serviced could something be put on backwards

A/c light blinking again [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 05 toyota camry 4 cyl with a blinking a/c light again. So I checked under the hood and looked at the cluth. Then I notice the rubber on it looks all melted. I just replaced it about two months ago because of the same reason. Could I have done something wrong when I installed it or a bad...

Unusual blinking [ 5 Answers ]

Our daughter is 3 and a half years old, and just a couple of weeks ago, she has started to have this unusual blinking. When she blinks sometimes, she really scrunches her eyes, sort of in an exaggerated way, using a lot of facial movement. Could this be her straining to see, or is this the...

View more questions Search