Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jencakes1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Does anyone know a website where I can see if someone died in my apartment?
    Nuff said.. ;) :( :eek:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2007, 08:01 PM
    No, there is normally no listing for where people died. You would need to talk to past owners, neighbors and landlord
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 24, 2007, 09:39 PM
    You could try your local museum, historical society, and the newspapers of your area. Their archives may have something related to your home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Website that has good guitar tabs [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website that has good free guitar tabulature? How about Drum sheet music? I have looked but so many of the websites make you sign up for other free stuff first. Thanks in advance! :)

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

I need math Tutoring (any one know a good website) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello~ I was wondering if any of you all know a good High School Math Tutoring Website That Is Really Chape Or Free? I Need Help With Precents % Please Email or reply >Removed<

Know a good christian website/forum? [ 11 Answers ]

I checked into this forum a few days ago. But I clearly see how religion divides people. Mysticism, mediiums, astrology, all things I learned about were from a spirit of witchcraft almost a lifetime ago. Hearing these things makes me sad for all of the evangelists among us trying to help people...

Sister and Good Friend Died [ 1 Answers ]

I had (2) dreams last night 11/30/2004. One where my good friend died (female). Another where my sister died. All I recall is that lots of sadness was happening. This feels so uncomfortable.. Please help me - what does this mean.

View more questions Search