Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimmi1101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Proper English
    What is the proper way to use the word comraderie?
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Jan 23, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Step one: spell it camaraderie.

"Camaraderie" is a noun. It is a feeling of togetherness between two or more people. Some examples of how it could be used properly:

"After defeating the evil skeleton king, the tribe's sense of camaraderie was stronger than ever before."

(all stories should have an evil skeleton king)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper wire sizing? [ 3 Answers ]

We are re-routing the supply line to our pump house, where there is an extension panel with 30A 220V (pump controller) and 15A & 20A 110V breakers. It's about a 60' run from the 200A main service in the house, being placed in conduit 2' underground. The wire in place is newer 10 gauge solid copper....

Proper phone ethics [ 2 Answers ]

Please teach me or give me a list of the proper phone ethics. Thanks

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

Proper venting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Experts, My son and I are doing the new DWV system for our house. I have a lot of experience in doing plumbing so I'm not a novice, but I do need to make sure I am doing the venting properly (I know the vent is just as important as the drain lines) as I haven't done anything quite this...

View more questions Search