Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edje01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 04:38 AM
    Adult theater Toronto ON
    We'll like to visit a straight adult theater in Toronto. Any suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 04:48 AM

Hi edje. Nowadays 'straight adult theater' is a pretty comprehensive title especially in the Toronto entertainment district. I just googled 'straight adult theaters in Toronto' and came up with many, many websites of places to go. I could pick one but maybe it would not suit what you are looking for, so I suggest you take a look at Google yourself.

Tick

Apr 8, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Yes.. I did that too, but just one theater in business came up: Metro with this comment: Metro Theatre Bloor and Ossington, an adult movie theatre; the last such cinema in Toronto.

Apr 8, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Yes.. I did that too, but just one theater in business came up: Metro with this comment: Metro Theatre Bloor and Ossington, an adult movie theatre; the last such cinema in Toronto.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Edje01 View Post
    Yes..I did that too, but just one theater in business came up: Metro with this comment: Metro Theatre Bloor and Ossington, an adult movie theatre; the last such cinema in Toronto.
    Bloor and Ossington is the up and coming neighbourhood for night life though. Maybe that is why they are keeping that particular theater going. I guess you have to be in on the 'in group' to find these theatres. Sorry I can't help further. I guess you just have to come to Toronto (or maybe you live there) and do some exploring. You may be able to find something around the Yorkville (Cumberland) area.

Ms tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto questions [ 2 Answers ]

I need some good hotels less than £80 a night for a room with two beds in a good part of toronto near shopping and such. Advise on things to see in the day and evening. Also what type of plug to they use in canada?

Get bonded in TORONTO [ 3 Answers ]

Is there trademark insurance available in ontario?

Woofstock in Toronto [ 7 Answers ]

Like a one of a kind dog show in downtown Toronto this weekend. Everything and anything for your dogs. They will even have a stupid dog contest and a dog fashion show, etc. Some parts are really hilarious and its wall to wall dogs on Front Stree this weekend.

View more questions Search