Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrazzzyLizzzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Brown "dots" that peel on hands and feet
    Good Evening,

I'm not sure how much this matters but, I'm a 32 year old female with terminal Ovarian Cancer that has spread throughout my abdomin. I have been getting these tiny brown dots on my hands and bottoms of my feet which then cause the area around them to peel, eventually peeling off the brown dots. Now both hands and feet are going through cycles of being OK to the return of the tiny brown dots and severe dryness and peeling. The cycles happens all over again... its a never ending and it seems it becomes slightly worse each time around. I also want to add that when the skin starts to peel around the "dots" each time a larger area peels off and the skin is hard but thin sometimes. Also I've noticed that some areas have a clear liquid underneath the skin that spills out when I've peeled off the skin. Its not like a blister that has gathered fluid, it's a flat area and you can see small holes that the liquid comes out of after removing the skin.

This has been so emarassing that I am afraid to show my own doctors, and try to hide my hands and feet at all costs. Please help... Thank You.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

What can bumps on hands, no puss, itchy scab like dots on face, dryness. Be? [ 1 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend has small bumps on his hands. NO puss, just small bumps that itch. My boyfriend also has eczema, and he knows he has sensitive hands and skin, however, he has never gotten such a reaction like this. The bumps itch and are small. The thing is that he also has small red bumps,but...

Hands and feet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been using skin lightening products on and off for years, but I still haven't been able to get my hands and feet to blend with the rest of my body. Are there any products that Ican try. T_baby

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.