Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mluna17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 09:56 PM
    What does this mean ?
    Me and my boyfriend of 5 months just broke up awhile ago . His reasons were that he didn't want to fall in love or lead me on and that he was afraid of getting me pregnant . Well it just so happens that he says he still misses me and that he "wants" me bad but that would be leading me on... um help!
    jrsomello Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Apr 9, 2011, 03:35 PM
    He's become attached and is afraid of allowing himself to become any more attached or vulnerable. This is a classic case. Unless he's practicing abstinance, the whole "i dont want to get you pregnant" thing is bullcrap. If he is sexually active then there's always a chance. But this is what you do, don't show your eagerness to get back with him. Let him know that him getting with you is not a revolving door and that maybe he should spend some time alone or away to think about what he really wants. And try to give hime space, wait for him to come to you. Remember, the one who cares less (or at least is good at making it look so) has more power. Good Luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 08:46 PM

His reasons don't matter at all because his words, and action don't match, so stop listening to his excuses.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2011, 11:15 PM

He dumped you,why are you still talking to him?

Don't fall for his c**p,ignore him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 10, 2011, 12:20 PM

He broke up with you using some lame excuse now he may miss you and wants a butty call.
    Leave him alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search