Ask
    skipaaron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Is the Internet safe for e-commerce
    Is the Internet safe for e-commerce
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 23, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Generally speaking, I'd say - Yes.

I think in many cases, there's actually increased privacy of your financial transactions. The automated process mean fewer actual people are handing your credit card information.

Like tradition brick and mortar shops though, not everyone that sets up a website is trustworthy of doing business with. I certainly wouldn't give my credit card information to just any on-line seller...
    PunkRockHer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Most ecommerce sites are trust worthy nowadays. If you have concern about a website don't use it.

Big brand name stores are the safest to stick with. If I am concerned about buying something, I will use electronic check through my bank account or paypal. My bank guarantees theft protection and if something does happen they will cover all expenses. That is another option for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

E-commerce [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new here and I want to know about e-commerce incomes and shares, and thanks;)

Masters in Commerce+MBA in (MIS) now what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have done my Masters in commerce and then MBA in manag. Info Sys now I am planning to do Masters in Computer Science in Software Eng... I am not sure why I should do it but there is a good scope of a better job after that I feel. I have also passed a few Networking exams. Any suggestion... ...

Is It Safe? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin not just to get lighter I have an excuse. One summer when I was in middle school I had to go to summer school and we were outside for a long period under the sun. That is when my life changed my face got pitch black dark I mean real dark but the rest of my body stayed it's...

Help me ! They are about Geography and commerce ! [ 1 Answers ]

2. Many countries grow cash crops rather than food crops. Why do you think this is so? 3. What problems do you think might result from growing too much cash crops and insufficient food crops? 4. Imagine that you are Minister of Agriculture of a country. How would you encourage the farmers to grow...

View more questions Search