Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myangeldgp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 05:43 PM
    A gang in the area spray painted
    A gang spray painted "dsor" in big black letters on my peach colored house and I need to find a way to get it off withougt ruining the paint. Is this possible?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 06:01 PM

Likely not. Spray paint dries quick. Try paint thinner but anything "hotter" will attack your house paint. What is your exterior material?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 06:29 PM

There are a few products, but if it has fully dried and is on other painted service, no, going to have to re-paint over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A gang is after me? [ 6 Answers ]

What do I do?

Juggalo gang? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for information on crimes associated with "Juggalos" (fans of the band ICP). A few areas have classified this group as a gang although they don't really fit the definition and seem to be very disorganized. I have found several articles on seemingly random crimes attributed to a Juggalo,...

How to find area of hexagon , when an triangle area inside it is given [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Pl help to find the area of hexagon , when equilateral triangle inside it touching the mid point of three sides is given . The area of triangle is 12 Sq.m

Spray painted bricks [ 8 Answers ]

My 10 year old daughter spray painted the back of my brick house. She thought it was a paint that would wash off. (My teenager had been using it to spray paint t-shirts at football season). It was regular spray paint. There is a large patch of graffiti looking spray across the back of my house. ...

View more questions Search