Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 02:58 PM
    A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou
    I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like bricks. That's all I remember... please help
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Apr 7, 2011, 03:15 PM

When A Stranger Calls Back (1993)
    katester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 03:58 PM
    Thank you that's it! I have been trying to find out the name of that movie for years. So thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone calls [ 7 Answers ]

Just a quick question.. But seriously, how do you get the phone calls to stop? They start at precisely 8am and continuously through the day when my husband is not home. We haven't a clue who these collectors are, or what they want, but they won't talk to me. I have tried asking...

Phone calls [ 1 Answers ]

Can I call a patient to advise him I entered the requested LABS and Meds and his wife states she will pass on the message as he is not available. No details are given as to type of MEDS/LABS

Phone calls [ 2 Answers ]

Caller: Send help quick, my wife is going into labor! Operator: Is this her first child? Caller: No, dangit, I'm her Husband!

Police & private calls. [ 18 Answers ]

Does anybody know exactly what would happen if the police were called about private calls? Because I've been getting private calls for like almost 6 months now & the only thing keeping me from calling the police is that I don't want to get that person (people) in trouble. It wouldn't end up in...

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

View more questions Search