Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askmehow252 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 12:53 PM
    As teenager I drank vinegar when I gt my period,now grown I have no pd,can I have kids
    From 15-17yr old ( or for 2yrs) I used to drink A lot of vinegar when my period came on , so I could make if go off. After noticing what I was doing after those 2yrs I stopped. Then my period started to gradually get lighter and lighter. About 4yrs ago my cycle just stopped, didn't have anymore. Now to the present I still haven't had a period over those yrs since the last time. I am concerned about 2 things. First, was the vinegar the cause of my cycle to stop? And second can I still be able to get pregnant? Any advice or tips will help... please.
    Thank you , tiff
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 8, 2011, 07:52 AM

Why did you think vinegar would improve your cycles? I've never heard of such a thing!

How old are you now? Have you seen a doctor? I doubt the vinegar had anything to do with your menstruation. Pregnancy can only take place naturally if you're ovulating. Do you know if you are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why a man would leave his wife for his grown kids [ 3 Answers ]

I am my husband's second wife. He has two grown kids in their 30's. They are very jealous that he married me and will not talk to him. The daughter is very controlling and the ex is the main problem. She always calls or text him just to talk about the grown kids. I ask him to quit talking to her....

Lived Apart 25 years, Kids Grown Up [ 4 Answers ]

I was married 26 years ago. We lived together for a year before marriage, had two kids and then we split up, her female lover moved in and they kicked me out. She relocated to California and I followed to be close to kids but we have not been together for over 26 years. Is there such a thing as...

Tell Grown Kids Moms Cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My wife and I have had a relationship that has been going downhill rapidly the last 4 years. Lost my business, lost my house, had an operation, 7 jobs, great credit to poor, etc. During this timeframe I had begged my wife to get a job to help, Finally did after 3 years, but after we lost...

View more questions Search