Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zoester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 11:49 AM
    What do I need to do to get custody of my nephews?
    My father has custody of my niece and 2 nephews. My father is in his sixtys. The children are 6,8 and 10. My father needs help. We have agreeded to spilt the children up, I will take the older boys and my father and mother would keep the youngest, for now. Cps said the case is closed. We don't know where to start.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2011, 11:52 AM

I don't know what you mean by "the case is closed." Permanent custody is with your father?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get custody of my nephews [ 5 Answers ]

My sister's kids were taken from her and now the services are not letting her get them back. I wanted to know if I went to the state and talked to them what my options are. I want to know what I am legally able to do. I want to request to get custody of 2 of them and a few of my family members try...

Custody of my nephews [ 1 Answers ]

My nephews father is in jail and their mother which is my sister is unfit and I want to get custody of them. How do I go about doing that?

Custody of my nephews [ 3 Answers ]

I live in "N.Y." , my sister died a few years "ago." The boys father gave his parental rights to my other sister now she is abusing them mentally and physically by yelling all the time and she allows my brother to beat them welting their bodies with a "belt." How can I get custody of them? :(

Temporary custody of nephews [ 2 Answers ]

Need help my Neices kids were taken away in Florida by DCF. She wants to give them to me for now until it gets straitened out but I don't know how to go about it can they be taken out of state if I live somewhere else.

How do I get custody for my nephews? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and her exhusband are unfit to be with their children. 1 is 10 and the oldest is 15 yrs old. Many times the kids have told me that they don't want to be with either of their parents. I live in New York city, please advise.

View more questions Search