Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juicy4lifebabii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 07:34 AM
    Am I light-skin??
    I have always thought of myself as light-skin. People have even mistaken me as having a white parent. I was in school and this girl said I was medium-skinned.Don't get me wrong there is NOTHING wrong with being medium-skinned. I was shocked that she said this but after all she hates her skin color,dark-skin, and is willing to bring anyone down with her. What do you guys think? Am I light-skinned??
    Attached Images

summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Apr 7, 2011, 07:48 AM
    I think it's all relative and may depend on who you're standing next to at the time. But honestly, I think you should focus on your internal self and what you have to offer yourself and others; that will bring you a happier life than endlessly comparing your skin to that of others. Best wishes for a good day today!
    ocean111 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2011, 11:23 PM
    Yes, you are light skin.
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2011, 09:04 AM
    I am sure that people are not blind and when some people have mistaken you of having white parent, then you are light skin. When someone is not Black (have dark brown skin tone) or White (pale) then they have light tone, but check out the skin tone chart on Google or a search engine of your choice and you`ll have a better idea. Try not to listen to negative comments when they are thrown at you, people will talk bad about you until they day you die. Look in the mirror and love how you see and be proud of yourself. I guess she likes it when you give her your attention, then she feels that she as a sense of power over you, but it`s up to you to prove her wrong. Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injection who light the skin [ 1 Answers ]

Injection to make the skin light

Light skin lifestyle [ 16 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering what everyone's opinion of being light is like. Some of you have a vision of what you being light would be like, others are already there. To those who have achieved your goal, what are some of the differences you have noticed about being light? Are you treated...

Why light skin? [ 3 Answers ]

Why are so many kids wanting to whiten their skin anymore? Is it just the style now or what?

View more questions Search