Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torie01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 05:31 AM
    My dog hasn't eaten for a day but his stomach is gurgling a lot what can I do?
    My chihuahua is not feeling well he hasn't eaten for a day but his stomach is gurgling a lot.What can I do.Thanks
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2011, 07:13 AM

Has there been any changes in the home lately? It could be many things that could be causing his lack of appetite, changes at home, maybe he got into something, could be anything. Have you spoken to your vet? If he stops eating for a few days then I would be worried, but even occasionally my dog decides for a day that he's not hungry. Leave food out. Most dogs will eventually eat when they are hungry. Have you switched his food? Maybe he doesn't like it or it bothers his tummy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog hasn't eaten for 4 days but drinks a lot of water [ 10 Answers ]

My dog hasn't eaten for 4 days but drinks a lot of water. She is 8yrs old and I was able to get her to eat a little bit of boiled chicken yesterday and a few pieces of beef treats the day before but nothing substantial. I can't afford to take her to the vet because my husband is on unemployment...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

My dog hasn't eaten in 3 days, she is panting a lot and is limping [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here. I have an 8 year old sheppard/lab mix. She is a great dog but 5 days ago she started limping, panting and now hasn't eaten in 3 days. She wants to go out side but just lays on the deck. She doesn't want to play at all. She keeps licking her thigh. She has had a mass on her tummy...

Dog has hardly eaten for over 2 weeks [ 12 Answers ]

I know there are many posts here about dogs who won't eat, but I think mine takes the cake. I have an 8 year old Kerry Blue Terrier who has always been a picky eater. About 2 weeks ago he started refusing his normal meal of dry food w/ some raw kangaroo and warm water. He has done this many...

My Dog Hasn't Eaten for 7 days! [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old dalmatian hasn't eaten for 7 days! I am so worried about her and terrified she will die. Last Friday was the first day she ate nothing. Digit (my Dalmatian) has urinary crystals, which is something a lot of dalmatians have, and was put on Hills Diet Plan Canine UD, tinned food, when...

View more questions Search