Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queensusan04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 02:06 PM
    In joint legal custody does can one parent get primary physical custody?
    My child's father is in military and in order to get housing needs to show he will have baby for 50% of yr... in order to do so he needs custody but I'm not trying to give up my legal rights as her mother... what can we do?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2011, 12:09 PM
    Ask for a modification of your custody agreement, where he gets primary physical custody, and you get liberal visitation and joint legal custody.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joint Legal Custody and Changing the Primary Residence of the Children [ 6 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I have joint legal custody of our two sons with our divorce decree stating that I am the parent of primary residence. (that they live with me..their mother) Now that my sons are older they have a desire to live with their father. I live in New Jersey and he lives in Florida. My...

Legal rights with joint physical custody [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I share joint physical custody of my 18 month old daughter. The baby spends 2 days with me and two days with her father and then 3 days with me and three days with her father. My ex-husband refuse to provide me with the name of the person providing daycare services for our...

Joint physical and Sole legal custody, what are my rights? [ 4 Answers ]

I am recently divorced and was awarded joint physical custody with my address being the primary. Also I was awarded sole legal custody. My ex refuses to let me pick up my children, and I was wandering what rights I have... My thought was that I could go pick them up and she couldn't stop me, but I...

Primary physical custody and joint legal custody [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his wife are divorced now, they have joint legal custody mother has primary physical custody because my son is in the military and he was told that she had to have primary physical custody in order to enroll the child in school. However she doesn't have my son listed as a contact person...

View more questions Search