Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidd7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Sears 600 furnace blower will not cycle
    I have a Sears 600 furnace; the burner cycles normally, but the blower is constantly on. There is a summer / auto switch that will basically turn off the furnace when on summer; no cycling at all. Any Ideas? Thanks.
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

Apr 30, 2011, 11:22 AM
    Might have a loose wire at your thermostat. Make sure all the thermostat wires are secure at the thermostat and where they connect at the unit. Hope this helped.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2011, 07:05 PM
    If the unit is equipped with a combination fan/limit control, it may be stuck in the "ON" position. If so, try gently rotating the dial counter-clockwise to see if the fan shuts off.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Sears 600 pilot free wall furnace, model # 867 734680 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sears 600 pilot free wall furnace, model # 867 734680. I do not know it's age. This winter, when using the heat, the fan would occasionally not function. Unit would get hot, but no fan to blow the air. This summer, the fan was working OK to circulate the air, until recently. Now when...

Sears Series 600 Wall Furnace Manual/Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a property with the Sears Kenmore 600 Series Model 867.733531 wall mounted natural gas heating unit that isn't working right. The burner starts when I switch it to automatic, but the fan won't start and the heat doesn't shut off on high heat. The fan only comes on in manual mode. I...

Sears 600 gas furnace making loud noise (banging) when firing up? [ 0 Answers ]

We have a sears 600 wall gas furnace... it sometimes makes a loud noise when it is firing up. Ant ideas as to what this is? Other than this, it works great.

Sears wall furnace 600 series [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a problem with the thermocouple not allowing the pilot to stay on. That's fixed. Now.. the furnace takes a long time to heat up... approx. 4-5 minutes before the fan will even turn on and the air blowing out doesn't feel very warm. The furnace ran for 45 minutes and did not heat...

View more questions Search