Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KGROOM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 08:57 PM
    Sore outer foot
    I am experiencing a real pain in my outer foot about half way between the heel and toes. It started to hurt after climbing in a tree doing pruning. It has happened in the past when I have been scuba diving and also when I have been running in the sand barefoot. Seems very strange and it is extremely painful. I believe it has happened on both feet(thankfully not at the same time!) Any idea what this may be?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 7, 2011, 07:41 PM
    You could have a hairline crack in the bone, that heals and rebreaks. It might even be difficult to see on X-ray, but that's what I would have done.
    Working in trees and on ladders means using your feet in unusual and stressful positions, so it might just be nerve irritation or a pinched nerve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain (outer edge) [ 9 Answers ]

I too have foot pain in the outside area of my right foot,and sometime my left too.It comes and goes,usually lasting between two weeks to two months.I have even had it for two days.I had it one day then the next day it was completely gone!It hurts so bad that even at night the bed sheets make my...

Sharp pain - right foot / outside of right foot just before arch of foot [ 3 Answers ]

Started in December when I had done a day's worth of Christmas shopping. Pain got so bad that it just hurt to walk / any pressure. Went to doctor and got some pain med - no x-rays / he didn't really do anything other than listen to what I had to say about it. Now it's roughly 3 months later and...

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has a red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch It leaks puss like yellow fluid all day. When he touches it, it hurts for minutes after He is in the sun a lot so he thinks it might be cancer. Would cancer have these symptoms also What do you...

Pain and swelling on outer edge of foot [ 4 Answers ]

I have swelling on the outside of my left foot. It is raised about a half-inch and is painful to the touch. What could possibly be wrong?

View more questions Search