Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suckm3n00b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing?
    For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so heavy, yet I feel so weak. I pass wind constantly. My stomach makes loud noises, not hunger noises, just noises. I always feel like I have something in the back of my throat, I can't breathe properly. I can't inhale fully or exhale fully. I have a cough and my throat hurts. I sleep all the time but I'm still tired. I'm under a lot of stress right now and I have depression. What's wrong with me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2011, 03:49 PM

I'm sorry, but we cannot diagnose over the internet. With all of the problems you are describing, only a doctor can diagnose and treat you properly.
    lslayton37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 11:36 AM
    I don't know what it is, but I have the same thing and it's horrible! If you find out what it is, please post it on here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breathing Problems. [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I was having problems with breathing. I haven't been eating much and I've been in a sad mood. When I burp or yawn I feel like I can breath better. I've also been crying some which usually ends up in a bad runny nose for me. Could my breathing problem been caused by all the mucus? I also...

Breathing problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having this problem for more then three months.When I have problems with my breathing I feel like the problems comes from my upper stomach.Running is my hobby,and when I run I really don't feel any problem with breathing.But suddenly I first feel some weird feeling in my stomach and after a...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

Breathing Problems! [ 18 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 15 years old and I've recently being having trouble breathing. Its been going on for about two weeks and I'm really scared! What could be wrong with me? Could it be something serious? Please help I'm so so so so scared!

View more questions Search