Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afnanshafiq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 12:45 PM
    It hurt to break someone's trust?
    I hurt my boyfriend by breaking the promises I made with him.I chat with male friend when he was chating with me .he have given me a second chance but I again did it now he is hurt very much and not receiving my calls so will he forgive me...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2011, 05:10 PM

If he does, he will let you know. If he doesn't then he won't call you.

Let him call you.
    watermelon5050 Posts: 24, Reputation: 13

Apr 6, 2011, 05:33 PM
    If it hurts him so much the first time then why would you do it again? I could understand why he would be mad. Let him be mad. Then, when he's a little over it apologize and try YOUR BEST not to hurt him anymore. He can't be mad forever.
    shraddha77mj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Time is the best medicine.isn't it? Give him some time later he himself will call...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fianc?e of 6 years lied to me. I'm so hurt, I can't trust him! [ 4 Answers ]

I apologise in advance for the length of this write-up. I have been with my fiancée for 6 years, been engaged for 5 years. In Jan this year he told me that he wanted to go on a boys holiday to Cancun for Spring Break and that if I didn't let him he would break up with me. We had a big row and...

Hurt from a break up with my boyfriend. [ 15 Answers ]

I hurt my boyfriend and I accused him of having sex with another woman and giving me a irritation and then I find out that I donot have any irritation,and now he say this it I must find another man and he have my house keys and my cell phone and I ask for my things back and he does not give them...

I am hurt by a break up and trying to sort it out [ 3 Answers ]

I dated this guy for a bit over 3 months. When I met him, he was upfront with me, waiting for his divorce to be final, but the marriage was over years ago and they only stayed together for their kids. I started dating him the first few weeks as a friend - slow... having him work around my...

How to trust after you've been hurt [ 5 Answers ]

THE BACKGROUND: Over the last year I've been through a lot when it comes to guys and dating and the entire relationship thing. I've been cheated on, used, played, and just really hurt. I was in a long relationship things didn't work and ever since I've had really crappy luck with guys in general...

View more questions Search