Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheDuke01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 11:02 AM
    Old HBO
    There was a movie from the early to mid 80's set in mid evil times. I believe it was a HBO production. About a young man on a quest or maybe revenge for his slain family... The only highlight of the movie that I remember is he had a magic bow that shot arrows really fast. What is the title and can it be found on VHS or DVD?
    sealark515 Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Apr 6, 2011, 03:15 AM
    Hawk the Slayer (1981)? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080846/
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2011, 11:00 PM

Or maybe the TV movie The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie that was on hbo? [ 1 Answers ]

Mother sends a kid from bronx to stay with aunt for the summer where he falls in love with older woman.and finds his uncle having sex with her while trying to find him to tell him his aunt is in labor

HBO late 78 or 79 [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was on HBO late 70s to 80 81 I think. About 2 kids that are best friends and a whimpy kid. They spend most of their time avoiding the local bully Jhonny Hoffman who in the end gets an full of buckshot. Can't remember much more. Please help if you can.

HBO Hero Movie [ 5 Answers ]

This movie may have been an HBO movie that I saw early 80's at a friend's house. Don't know the actor, I just know this guy had super powers. One example of super power was he was chewing a piece of gum and blew a big bubble that it turned into a sort of hot air balloon. However, anytime he saw...

I need to find a movie I saw on hbo [ 1 Answers ]

Description: a kid in high school, drives a 69 chevelle. Drag races for money and winds up getting mixed up with the wrong guy. Has to race against time from one end of chichgo to the other but his chevelle gets totaled. A legend has it that a guy was able to do it in a blown 1957 chevy ( the car...

Rome bbc/hbo [ 7 Answers ]

When Titus Pullo is in the arena, one of the gladiators taunts him with something like... The 13th are all Mollies'. What are Mollies?

View more questions Search