Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonstone86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 09:19 AM
    EtG test, only drank one beer
    I drank one coors light last night around 8 pm, have to take an EtG test roughly what is now 16 hours later, what do I have to do to pass the test

Check out some similar questions!

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

I drank 18 16oz of beer up to Sat. Nightwill it show up on a urine test Friday mornin [ 15 Answers ]

I drank 18 16oz of beer by Saturday night this past weekend. I am a female and about 177 pounds and have been drinking plenty of water. Is there a certain enzyme that can indicate you have drank alcohol up to 6 days and if so am I going to pass a urine test first thing Friday morning?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.