Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cusack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 11:09 PM
    %total acidty calculation
    How we can calculate the %total acidty(as in oxalic acid, sulfamic acid and formic acid mix) in terms of sodium oxide.
    DrBob1 Posts: 425, Reputation: 86

Apr 8, 2011, 06:22 AM
    I hate to see questions go completely unanswered -- we don't just ignore them. There seems something fundamentally wrong with this question. Often I have seen analyses of related compounds in terms of a typical standard: "carbonates as CaCO3" or 'Phosphorous oxides as P2O5". So to analyse three very different acids in terms of a base makes no sense. Maybe you need to titrate the mixture, calculate the moles of NaOH consumed and convert that to moles of Na2O. (Why, I wouldn't know)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total assets are 991000 total asset turnover rate is 1.1 debt equity ratio is 0.6 [ 0 Answers ]

Total assets are 991,000 total asset turnover rate is 1.1 debt equity ratio is 0.6 return on equity is 8.7% what is net income

How to find beginning retained earnings with total revenues and total expenses [ 1 Answers ]

The company's total equity increased by $32,000 during 2011. New stockholder investment during the year totaled $65,000. Total revenues during the year were $500,000 and total expenses were $460,000. Cash on decreased by $7,500 during the year. What amount of dividends did the company declare...

Total Equity calculation [ 1 Answers ]

The total equity of Pogo Company at the beginning of the 2006 period amounted to $2,500. During 2006 the company reported net income of $1,200 and paid a $500 dividend. If retained earnings at the end of 2006 is $1,100, what was the beginning contributed capital? A. Cannot be determined B. $400...

View more questions Search