Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MonAmour Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Red footed tortoise! Need help
    I recently bought a red footed tortoise a few months ago. I put soil in her tank and now there are gnats all in her tank. Is there any way I can get rid of them without having to change her soil again?
    P.S- She always has fresh water and food out. I don't know if they are attracted to it. If so, there is no way I can dump out her water and food.

Check out some similar questions!

Good running shoes for flat-footed people? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 19 year old female who is overweight, I recently lost 50 pounds but would like to lose another 40 pounds and I would LOVE to take up running and walking. But, I am extremely flat-footed and if causes me tremendous back and shoulder pain when walking/running too much. I was wondering if...

My Red Footed Tortoises Eye won't open. Help? [ 0 Answers ]

My red footed tortoise had a layer of dry skin on the top of her head, and now one of her eys won't open. I'm letting her sit in water, spraying sprays, humidifier, everything. Nothing will seem to work. My tortoises eye won't open and I need immediate answers so I can fix ASAP. Please don't...

My Tortoise [ 1 Answers ]

Hi The thing is my tortoise keeps like pushing out her insides. I can't really explain it in any other way. What is this and what should I do? PLEASE HELP Hernia or bowels ?

Arhenius tortoise [ 2 Answers ]

Here the tortoise has a head start but its speed is lesser than his competitor T: tortoise R: rabbit Now to win rabbit has to cross tortoise: i.e. it has to come to the position of tortoise and then go ahead: look at the figure below: rabbit has to go first point ‘B’ where the rabbit is and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.