Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    likewise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:52 PM
    Unilateral robert's rules of order?
    Executive Board, Standing Committees Procedure; Question: Can micro-manage standing committees? Or hand-down rules and procedures without input from the committee? Shouldn't plans and procedures originate in the committee?

Check out some similar questions!

Does group using Roberts rules of order revised need to vote on limit speech? [ 6 Answers ]

In a group governed by Roberts Rules, can the president simply begin a meeting by unilaterally deciding and stating that speech on a topic will be limited to 5 minutes per speaker if this has never been done in any previous meeting and if members had no chance to vote on it? Art V.30.

My baby has unilateral Hearing loss and I don't know whether she should have a [ 6 Answers ]

My baby was born with severe to profound hearing loss in one ear. The other ear is normal. It seems that exeperts are divided on the use of hearung aids for SDD (single sided deafness) and I'm forced to make a decision which I simply cannot yet make, if there are any people who have either had to...

So, Unilateral was Bad? [ 29 Answers ]

I remember how smug the Brits were when they were lecturing Americans on how to go about winning in Iraq, just after the invasion. The advice was to push “gently”, and don’t exert too much control…now today they have abandoned the citizens of Basra and left them to the Mahdi Army and other Iranian...

Landolord's unilateral termination of lease contract [ 1 Answers ]

We entered into a one year contract with a Landlord in Florida on January 16. Now the landlord sends us a certified letter requiring us to move within 30 days because "Due to financial downfall, I cannot sustain a second home in Florida". He lives in Georgia. We have ALWAYS paid before the due...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.