Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cantstanditnomo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 10:55 AM
    Can someone create a crappy resume for me to send out ?
    Am tired of sending out factual resume and not getting response - willing to settle for rejection reply
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 11:11 AM

Sorry, but we won't do the work for you. If, though, you're willing to attach your resume here, we will help you in trying to improve it.

... don't forget, though, it may not be about your resume alone that you are not getting responses. It may be about what job you want, who you are sending the resume to, the economy in your area, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A crappy situation! [ 1 Answers ]

We closed on our house (1st time buyers) 2 years ago. In the past year we noticed a sewage odor and a puddle of water getting worse. We can't locate septic tank. Someone suggeasted we may not have one due to it being so rural? Is this possible? How do we relieve the puddling problem?

I have a crappy laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I will be taking my computer into the shop tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much I am looking at. I got to have the whole thing taken apart to clean it (in between the keys) and probably the usb ports. None of the USBs are working, so I have to have that...

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

Send resume to Board member about employment [ 3 Answers ]

I know a person that is on the Board of Trustees for a company where I have applied for employment. My question is: is it ethical to contact that Board member about my application? Will I grease the wheels or clog the wheels?

View more questions Search