Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsPfeifer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 10:25 AM
    How to add my child's father to birth certificate
    My child's father was incarcerate at the time of my daughter's birth. He just put his self on child support. Do you think the attorney general will fix the birth certificate?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 10:36 AM

Yes, you can add the name. Where do you live?

Apr 4, 2011, 11:02 AM
    Um I don't understand??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 11:54 AM

You don't undestand "where do you live"?

Where do you live? It varies by State. (And please stop opening new threads.)

Apr 4, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I'm in Texas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I put the child's father name on the birth certificate? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 3 months pregnant and my husband and I are possibly filing for a divorce. This is our first child. When I asked him if he wants to see the baby he responded I don't care. Is that mean he doesn't want to see the baby or have anything to do with it? I want him to have the right to the baby and be...

How do I add my last name to my child's birth certificate in Arizona? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to add my name to my child's birth certificate without his father's consent? I will not erase his name. Just want to hyphenate with mine. I raise and provide for him. There is no custody papers and no child support being paid on his end. He only see's my son once in a long time, but...

Do I have to put the known father on my child's birth certificate? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, try to answer without passing too much judgement on me. I am prenant. The father and I were in a relationship at the time it happened, but recently (around 2 months ago) the father relapsed. He has been in recovery for a long time, but can't seem to stay sober for more than 2 or 3 months...

My son is not named as the father on his child's birth certificate. What rights does [ 2 Answers ]

What rights regarding access does have a father have when not named on a child's birth certificate?

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

View more questions Search